Black Mountain

The greening of the mountains from Blue Ridge Rd, Black Mountain, North Carolina.

Sunday, April 9, 2023

Happy Easter

 

Pysanky Eggs by Andrea Kulish



No, I wasn't trying to capture I-40 going under that bridge, nor the motorcycle headed for the Harley Headquarters behind me as I was stopped at the exit, nor interested in the property being state owned as the sign says. I was trying to capture the greening of the mountains. I always try, and fail flat on my face each spring. They are simply inspiring, but not photographable!.

Happy Easter to all my Christian friends. I do hope your celebration is colorful, happy and fun.


Today's quote:

Holding onto regret is like dragging the weight of the past with us everywhere we go.


13 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Love the colorful eggs and the view of the mountains. Happy Easter to you and yours! Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks as always for your positive comments. They brighten my day. Happy Easter to you all as well!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful views of the high ground.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...it's fun to capture things without a plan. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I very seldom have a plan. Happy Easter to you all!

      Delete
  4. They look fine to me, but I do get that photos don’t always capture what we want.
    Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos, Barbara. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely eggs. wish i could make them look like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I know mine never came into the same ballpark...but they use wax and dyes too! I just used watercolors and dyes.

      Delete
  7. Amazing eggs! I keep an eye on the green on the mountains here.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.