Black Mountain

The greening of the mountains from Blue Ridge Rd, Black Mountain, North Carolina.

Monday, April 10, 2023

Trivia worth looking at (and then forgetting)

 



You'll have to guess the captions that I forgot to save with these.


I remember this is how long you can safely store these in the refrigerator before cooking.



I wonder how many teaspoons in my Dr. Pepper, which I ocaisionally enjoy


Today's quote:

Clara Barton said, "Everybody's business is nobody's business, and nobody's business is my business."

8 comments:

  1. Those drinks are full of sugar and that's why I don't drink them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you! I'll take honey in my coffee (and get a lot of caffiene that way!)

      Delete
  2. I know someone who views Red Bull as a mission statement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting infographics. It's shocking how much sugar lurks in things - but the knowledge doesn't seem to stop me eating and drinking them!

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.