Black Mountain

The greening of the mountains from Blue Ridge Rd, Black Mountain, North Carolina.

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Spring in my neighborhood

 

Looking down my courtyard between various neighbors, we have a pink dogwood, azaleas and a white dogwood.

One of two peonies which have started up really well next door.

Somewhat fuzzy view out my bedroom screen window on the day I left all the windows open.

Looking at the pink dogwood just below my windows

Looking toward the end of our little court with another white dogwood and some azaleas.

Azalea under my kitchen window, which was cut back just 4 weeks ago. I see many buds so I'm thrilled.

A good crop of dandelions.

Today's quote:

When you create a den of peace within your core, you are empowered to act rather than react in times of distress.





9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I usually hesitate to show these old buildings in which we live. But they do set off the pretty delicate blooms.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. So we'll be covered in leaves about the time you get to enjoy your blossoms!

      Delete
  3. Our flowers aren't quite ready for blooming yet, but we've got plenty of dandelions filling the yard with yellow blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Spring! We fall in love with you all over again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spring is looking mighty fine in your neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.