Black Mountain

The greening of the mountains from Blue Ridge Rd, Black Mountain, North Carolina.

Thursday, April 20, 2023

More dogwood blooms

 

Across from Lake Tomahawk are some simple well kept homes. Here there are white azaleas blooming, I think. 

And next door has wonderful dogwoods.

A more modern (or rennovated) home with it's dogwood.

St. James Episcopal Church is on the corner of State St. (US 70) and Craigmont, which leads to the lake.


Today's quote:


 I want people to talk to one another no matter what their difference of opinion might be. -Studs Terkel, author and broadcaster (1912-2008)


Sharing with Floral Friday Fotos

12 comments:

  1. This time of year is so pretty. The blossom is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...they are a beautiful part of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dogwoods, beautiful blossoms. Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love them too, especially this year because they lasted a long time.

      Delete
  4. Spring is starting to bloom here too. I love how the flowering trees lighten up every street with colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorite tree blooms and one I won't see here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's too bad, I guess it gets too cold in the winter there.

      Delete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.