Black Mountain

The greening of the mountains from Blue Ridge Rd, Black Mountain, North Carolina.

Saturday, April 15, 2023

Looking through my windows

 

April 5, 3:40 pm

What a difference some sunshine makes. But it had been cold the night before, so Rhime Ice is still on the peak of the mountain in the distance. April 9, 10:40 am









Early morning shows many leaf buds out there already.

Today's quote:
While riding the wave of life you must also practice stillness so you can flow with, rather than resist the wave’s motion.

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks...it's so nice until the maple leaves close me in all summer.

      Delete
  2. ...I;m looking through my window at this moment, but it needs to be washed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ! I have permanent streaks on the outsides, which can't be washed as I'm at a second floor level. I look around them.

      Delete
  3. The trees look beautiful in the spring, lovely colors. Have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much...I'm coming over to check out the critters now!

      Delete
  4. You have such beautiful springtime views there. I love seeing your photos of the blooming beauty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like them. I'm a sucker for springtime. When walking down the street with me, my friends sometimes have to look back to see me taking a photo with my phone of something blooming.

      Delete
  5. Beautiful views from your windows. Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buds are popping here already, but we’ve a way to go yet.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.