Black Mountain

Lake Tomahawk June 12, 2024

Wednesday, May 29, 2024

It's Wednesday

 


Not much energy today.
The plants are all inside so they can pressure wash the building, sometime today or tomorrow.

I love having petunias close by, at least in the evening they gave off a heavenly scent. Early morning, not so much.

Must just leave this short today.

Oh, I didn't go on the trip to a nearby city to look at books and eat lunch...but the cough is much better! Just had to deal with the pressure washing...more later.

Today's quote:

Gratitude is not a passive response to something we have been given; gratitude arises from paying attention, from being awake in the presence of everything that lives within and without us.

DAVID WHYTE


12 comments:

  1. ...I've been lethargic lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear, is it catching through the net? Maybe comes out of the keys on the keyboard? Or perhaps we should wear masks because the screens are shooting out electro-magnetic pulses!

      Delete
  2. Hello,
    Hubby and I both are feeling the same. Today I have a follow up soon at an ENT center for my nose injury. Love the quote! Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, beside the obvious thing about blogs on the internet, I have no clue why we're all experiencing lethargy. Hope your Dr. apt. goes well and your beautiful nose (which I don't think I've everr seen) is healed.

      Delete
  3. Nice to have them do a springclean outside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that's true. But they just squirt toward windows and tend to leave them streaked in ways that I can't clean off (second story ones). Oh I just checked, and the ones from last year are gone, but new streaks are there now. Fun!

      Delete
  4. Do feel better soon! My tiredness comes from restless nights, unfortunately. Just plain tired.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I sleep ok, with a C-PAP to give me steady clean air. But my lungs can still be full of stuff when I wake up. So coughing starts.

      Delete
  5. I haven’t had energy in three weeks. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do hope your energy comes back. Charlie certainly has some to spare.

      Delete
  6. We have a few petunias in our outdoor pots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are usually good for this early summer season.

      Delete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.