Black Mountain

The greening of the mountains from Blue Ridge Rd, Black Mountain, North Carolina.

Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Cathy's pottery

 Below, 2014 at the Tailgate Market in Black Mountain




The Sgrafitto panels were made while she was at Haywood Community College in their clay program.
Tailgate 2015

Cathy has very new looking pots every season at the Tailgate Market. The Mudbuddies stil have a booth every Sat. morning 9-12 behind the First Baptist Ch in Black Mountain NC...parking is limited so follow the parking helpers. Lots more vendors this year!!


TOday's Quote:
Language is a city to the building of which every human being brought a stone. -Ralph Waldo Emerson, writer and philosopher (1803-1882)

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is a great experience, and local products all!

      Delete
  2. It has become a great event each Saturday morning through spring to early fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    Looks like a fun event. I would like to see all the pottery. I've been away so I am just now able to visit some blogs. Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. It has grown this year, with a new director. Looking forward to spending a whole morning there soon. I've only shopped for things I knew I wanted before, so haven't even looked at everything available!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. You said it...and I'm looking forward to strolling through the kind of lumpy grass to see most of it soon!

      Delete
  6. Looks enjoyable. I’m glad my iPad has a shortcut to looking up words by pressing on them because I did not know what Sgrafitto was.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.