Black Mountain

The greening of the mountains from Blue Ridge Rd, Black Mountain, North Carolina.

Wednesday, May 24, 2023

More of Cathy's pottery

 

2016



The Pottery Market in Marion NC, 2016

 

Marion Market, 2017


Cathy's ornaments 

I shared the booth, so Cathy had half of it, and myself the other side. This was our 2018 show

You know I'll start showing other people's pottery one of these day soon! In the meantime, I'm just celebrating that Cathy has been living on the income from selling her works! So everything I have shown here (or will the next couple of times) has been sold!

Today's quote:
Mistakes are part of the dues that one pays for a full life. -Sophia Loren, actor and singer  (b. 1934)

8 comments:

  1. ...I like the large bowl in the second picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely to see the artwork of beautiful pottery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I've blogged about all these shows...so I could just review with searching through my Alchemy of Clay blog, which I haven't contributed to for quite a while, but it's still up thankfully!

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh! I've forgotten about so many of these pieces! You've documented my process better than I did! Thanks Barb, for the memories and the friendship through the years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cathy...there's at least one more post to come, updating a bit more of your pottery process through the years!

      Delete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.