Black Mountain

The greening of the mountains from Blue Ridge Rd, Black Mountain, North Carolina.

Friday, January 19, 2024

Garage apartment with view of Lake Tomahawk

 The garage apartment is finished which overlooks the dam of Lake Tomahawk..

Here's how I saw it in 2019.

It apparently is connected to that steep slope roofed wing of the house to the left, How did I miss coming by and taking any updates for so long?


I've never seen that raised roof above a lower level on the ends like that. Interesting construction.


Today's quote:

Quiet time each day is so important, but many are so out of practice that it’s almost unnerving to be in stillness.

6 comments:

  1. The new garage apartment looks nice, I like the color. The section of roof could be a dormer. Take care, enjoy your day and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and it's nestled in the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a pretty place, fits well with its surroundings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the roof! I love looking at construction taking place. Gives me ideas that annoy HeWho!!

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.