Black Mountain

The greening of the mountains from Blue Ridge Rd, Black Mountain, North Carolina.

Saturday, January 20, 2024

Saturday critters from on-line

 These aren't my photos, but I wanted to share some of the animals I've saved.

If you've seen them before, I apologize, and know that I just love to save cute photos of various animals.











See Canada Geese aren't all bad!


Today's quote:

Surrender should be seen as a great strength and comes when we let go of trying to attain the impossible.



6 comments:

  1. Love the tiny kitten staying warm! We had ducks at the campground every season. They laid their eggs and hatched their babies, then paraded around the park before going into the woods. My daughter had a pet duck named Howard. He was the meanest animal we ever had! He would bite anyone except my daughter, he loved her, since she was the first face he saw when he hatched!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute collection of critter photos. I love giraffes and the kitty with the snow-kitty is adorable. Take care, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cat on the goose! What the heck??? The bobcat after the turkey is an amazing shot. And the funny ones gave me a good chuckle.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.